Avertissement / disclaimer

Ce site est à contenu érotique. Mais ce site est classe avant tout.
This site is erotic themed. But this site has real class above all.

vendredi 17 octobre 2008

Agonie


And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting, I have an art blog here in San Diego, and would like
to become your friend.

Are you up to it? I hope so and I hope you will visit my site and comment. take care

Prax a dit…

Je me demande si l'oreille qui tombe n'est pas la cause de l'agonie ;-)

Ogg a dit…

C'est une oreille postiche.